No bake biscuits
You need (makes 30)
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 packet icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 250g butter, melted
- 2 packets tennis biscuits
- ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
1. Combine all the ingredients except the tennis biscuits and walnuts.
2. Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits and add them to the condensed milk mixture.
3. Press the mixture into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle over walnuts.
4. Refrigerate until it’s set before cutting it into squares.
5. The squares will last a while if kept in the fridge.