Pangolin Photo Safaris
Take better wildlife photos!
Join go! on a unique photo safari on the Chobe River
Do you wish to take your wildlife photography to the next level?
Are you battling to get a sharp picture of a bird in flight?
Would you like to know how to use shutter speed more creatively?
We have teamed up with Pangolin Photo Safaris to give keen photographers the chance to do all this during a Better Wildlife Photography workshop on the Chobe River in Botswana.
You will learn about light, composition and all the other tricks of the trade as you are taken on game excursions aboard a custom-made boat or in a Unimog, both fitted with camera mounts on every seat to make it easier for you to get those winning shots.
You will get really close to the animals, and you’ll benefit from hands-on coaching by two seasoned wildlife photographers.
Pangolin Photo Safaris operates land and waterbased safaris all year round in the Chobe region of Botswana, catering for photographers at all levels of knowledge and experience.
For novices, Pangolin will even supply a state-of-the-art digital SLR camera with a telephoto lense, free of charge, on every seat of its specialised vehicles and boats.
- 7 – 10 December 2012
- R13 950 per photographer
What do I get for my money?
- Return flights with Air Botswana from Johannesburg to Kasane, Botswana
- Three nights’ accommodation at Mowana Safari Lodge, including breakfast and dinner
- Six game activities divided between a Unimog and a boat over the period
- Hands-on tuition
- Free use of the Pangolin equipment (Nikon D7000s and Sigma telephoto lenses) if you need it
- All refreshments during activities (coffee, tea in the morning and local beers and soft drinks in the afternoon)
- Park fees (at current rates)
What’s for my own account?
- Lunch, gratuities, drinks other than those specified, laundry, visa fees (for non-SADC residents) and other items of a personal nature
What should I bring along?
- A valid passport
- A personal computer, if possible, for downloading your images
I’m keen. How do I book?
Call Mandy on 021 461 2941 or 082 877 4252 during office hours
or e-mail email@example.com